Sunday, January 11, 2009

GREAT DANE!!!!

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=YE7RqC9r3AQ

GREAT DANE!!!
http://chadandkellye.blogspot.com/2009/01/finallycoming-soon.html
Chad, Kellye have you lost your mind!!!!!! Now that’s a big dog...big but not nearly as powerful as my two babies the killer Chihuahuas (Taco, Bell)….

Don‘t laugh they will bite your ankles off if they have room to get a running jump. I guess opposites really do attract, Chad, Kellye small…they like big dogs; Big Al Big…likes little dogs. Just kidding guy’s looks like a great puppy, I’d love to have one myself, maybe one day if I get the entire yard fenced in at the compound.
PS: Chad if you watched the video above…looks like you need to stock up on a lot of Big-Mac’s.

1 comment:

Kellye said...

Don't be fooled Al...the Dane is all my idea and Chad is merely on board for survival since I went from saying "I'd really love to have a Great Dane one day" to "I WILL have a Great Dane!" I guess he figured he better get on the boat or run for the hills! LOL!

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music