Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Breaking the law, breaking the law


What can I say…? I’m married to an outlaw. My wife and her heavy foot got caught speeding again!!!! But here is the kicker; she got out of it, again. I say again because she always gets out of the tickets…she never has to pay…ever!!!

At least this time she got a courtesy citation (that will teach her, yea right)


Guys you know what I’m talking about, let’s just imagine what would happen if we got pulled over doing 51mph in a 35mph zone.


Well that might be a little harsh…but you get the idea. Ha-ha

I guess that’s the price you pay for being married to a beautiful woman, no speeding tickets and cheap auto insurance…hmmmm maybe that’s not a bad thing. Ha-ha.

No comments:

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music