Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The conclusion of the Diabetes update!!!

November 5, 2008
Truth is this post was to be going on for a full two weeks….well, I’m bored out of my mind keeping up on this blog about everything I eat everyday, time to move on to something else. Don’t worry I’m not stopping my diet and I will give updates from time to time, I have learned I can maintain a good sugar level with just my diet no medication. Just for information on the 4th my weight was 258 lb and my blood sugar was 105 in the morning and 82 at night, this morning my weight was 257 lb and my blood sugar was 98. Today I decided to start adding fish back into my diet (tuna…mmmm good) ok my wife ordered me to start eating fish again, something she read in the paper about lowering blood sugar. Ha-ha. I guess I won’t know for sure how well I’m doing until I go back to the doctor for a checkup somewhere around mid January 2009.

No comments:

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music