Sunday, October 26, 2008

Home coming football game!!!

Well it’s time for the game, it rain all day, but cleared up by the time of the game. It was decided it was to wet to bring the home coming maids out by cars, so they had to do the long walk across the field in tall high heals,I glad to say not even one stumble all the girls made it across just fine. My daughter looked beautiful, very proud dad here.
After the girls left the field, both teams entered the field the Hancock Hawks

and the home team PETAL PANTHERS.

After the coin toss the Panthers destroyed the Hawks at half time the score was 19 to 0 in favor of the panthers.

At half time the petal marching band put on an unbelievable show while the cheerleaders threw out t-shirts and footballs to the fans.


My wife and I decided to leave at the beginning of the third quarter, my wife was a chaperon at the dance after the game and wanted to have time to eat before the dance, so we went home had a quick bite just before my daughter Allison and her fried Savanna showed up to change one more time for the dance both girls looked like movie stars...
wow!!! What heart breakers. The rest of the night went off without a hitch, everyone made it home around midnight…long day.

No comments:

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music