Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thunder on the Beach in Panama City


Thursday September 25, 2008
I’m getting ready for another motorcycle rally “Thunder on the Beach in Panama City Beach Florida” My plans as of today are to get packed up early in the morning (I took the day off) and head off into the sunset, first stop; Gulf Shores Alabama and spend the night at the state park (tent camping) then head into Panama early Saturday morning, first I need to find a place to stay, I’m sure I’ll find something, if not I have a standing offer to share a condo with a co worker Bonnie and her husband Jerre (also down for the rally). Thanks guys but I really want to try out my camping gear. After the free concerts and all the stuff Panama has to offer, I will try to meet up with my co worker and her biker group for the ride home Sunday morning. I’ll be posting photos, and stories about the trip Monday, be sure to check it out.

No comments:

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music