Friday, February 11, 2011

Boiled eggs


Well you may have read my last post,
Bodybuilding
my return to the world of bodybuilding (ha-HA) and what goes with bodybuilding…Eggs!!! A great source of protein, I guess since I have been walking around with bags of boiled eggs lately people have been asking how do you boil a perfect egg.


I found an article years ago on how to boil a perfect egg and what do you know, it works great and is very easy to do.


First; this works on any amount of eggs at a time as long as you have a big enough pot and water.



Second; just put your raw eggs into a pot and fill with water just covering the eggs.


Third; put the pot on the stove turn the stove on high and bring the water to a rapid boil, uncovered.



Fourth; soon as the water boils cover the pot with a lid and cut off the stove.


Fifth; let the eggs sit covered for 12 minutes.


Sixth; carefully pour the hot water out replacing it with cold water from the tap.


Seventh; give the eggs a few minutes to cool down. That’s it your done, peal and eat.



Hope this helps you “BOIL THE PERFECT EGG”!


Big Al

3 comments:

Unknown said...

nice post !!!!

Baron's Life said...

Hey Thanks I am going to try this method of boiling eggs today. Usually I just stuck them in the pot and let the water boils for 10 minutes...but I always have trouble with peeling the eggs after..I am hoping you gave me the perfect method now...ps: watch out for the cholesterol

Webster World said...

I must have read that too. I,ve been doing it that way for some time.

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music