Thursday, January 21, 2010

Summer time is coming…I can feel it.

Yea...yea I know its January…but motorcycle riding with no gloves and jacket is in the air. Ok I guess I’m just getting a little over excited


over the 69 degree day I had today, to ride to work in. It beats the heck out of the 21 degree day I road in a week or so ago.

One of my co-works David just bought a bike; he is picking it up Friday. I don’t know much about it other than it is a used Harley cop bike, sounds like he got a great deal…time to ride!!! I guess we will be known as “Harley-Davidson and the Yamaha Man” and yea I stole the name from the movie “Harley-Davidson and the Marlboro Man”


so sue me. Ha-ha.

We’re in the planning stage for our first ride…looks like a trip to Wiggins Mississippi, we’ll be riding hwy 29 there and hwy 49 back…loop ride. Should be a good first trip to break in Dave’s new bike or should I say the bike may break in David…
its been around 20 years since he has been on one…its just a little over a hundred mile loop, he should do fine and yes I’ll be reporting on it soon.

More later
Big Al

5 comments:

fiddle mike said...

Harley Davidson: It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool.

Don't y'all take that too seriously, now, Yamaha Man. I feel you, though, I'm champing at the bit, myself.

the rider said...

Welcome back Al, I look forward to reading about that ride and how about some pictures of the bikes? I'd like to see what that ex cop bike looks like.

Lady R (Di) said...

I can feel the summer coming too! These first few weeks of January really sucked, but the warm air has come back to the south!

I think it's pretty cool that you'll have a riding buddy for work. Before ya know it... you'll be known as the "dynamic duo" and make everybody else jealous that they're not having as much fun going back and forth to work! LOL!

Looking forward to hearing about the "ride".

Kellye said...

One of the reasons I LOVE January in Mississippi. Weather for us was 75 yesterday! I cannot even tell you how awesome it felt to go running. Summer is OFFICIALLY on it's way!

Anonymous said...

性感內衣,情人趣味愛蜜莉,
跳蛋影片,自慰,
跳蛋情人趣味,情人趣味用品,
情人節禮物,情人趣味愛戀,
情趣用具,
跳蛋,情趣用,
按摩棒,按摩棒,
飛機杯loveoyea,吊帶襪,
自慰器,自慰杯,
情人趣味用品液,影音情人趣味,
情趣用品,情趣,
情人趣味千奈,情人趣味用品店,
情趣味用品,情趣用具店,


情趣,情趣用品,

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music