Monday, November 17, 2008

PETAL HIGH SCHOOL BEAUTY/BEAU PAGEANT

PHS HOSA PRESENTS-AUTUMN IN THE PARK
43 girls and 10 boys competing for 1st place

This was my baby girls, Allison, first beauty contest. Even though she did not take first place, she will always be #1 in her mothers' and my eyes every time.






Even her little brother Myles had to admit he has a beautiful sister. All the girls looked wonderful but of course, my baby stole the show.


After all the girls were introduced, while the judges were tallying the scores the guys put on several skits it was called the “beau show” I laughed until my side hurt.


Then the band “drum division” came out and played a song or two.


Then it was time for the winners, our little neighbor and Allison’s best friend,Savannah Holsomback # 41,came it third, in my opinion she had the best stage presence of them all, wow she did an excellent job.


First place went to Hannah Walker # 1, and for the guys Justin Yawn.


Let’s hear it for them all, everyone did a great job.
And yes my baby plans to enter next year, so everyone needs to watch out. Ha-ha
THE END

No comments:

States I’ve traveled to over the years

big als music